Mon - Fri, 9:00am - 5:15pm (Eastern)
Policies and Terms
- Payment should be included with all orders.
- Mastercard and Visa accepted.
- If full payment is not received, orders will be held until full payment is received.
- A $25.00 service charge is applied on all returned checks.
Shipping To You:
***Effective November 1st 2012
- Orders that weigh less than 13oz for prints 8x10 and smaller will be shipped for $3.75 via United States Postal Serivice first class mail unless customer specifies differently.
- All Orders for prints 11x14 and smaller and weighing more than 13oz will be shipped United States Postal Service Priority Mail for a cost of $5.75 unless customer requests a different service.
- For orders for sizes larger than 11x14 Mastercolor will ship using UPS for a cost of $10.50 or actual UPS list price, which ever is lower.
- Mounted Prints 24x30 and larger will be charged according to UPS standards (linear inch rules). Please visit www.ups.com to review UPS's terms, or call us at 800-252-1042 and we can help calculate your charges.
- Albums are shipped at UPS cost
- Any orders to be returned for any reason must be accompanied by the original print, order envelope, original negative or CD, the glassine, copy of invoice and clear instructions concerning what you want corrected. If all of these are not returned, your order will be returned to you unchanged.
- If you receive a damaged shipment, please refuse and return by carrier who delivered the order. It is Mastercolor’s responsibility to file a claim with the shipping agent.
- The sending of any negatives, prints, film, or digital files to us for processing, or any other purpose will constitute an agreement by you that if any such film, negatives, prints, or digital files are damaged or lost by us or any subsidiary company for any reason whatsoever, they will be replaced with an equivalent amount of unexposed film and processing. Such replacement shall represent the limit of our liability.
- We do not assume any liability for orders lost in transit to or from us.
- We also do not assume any liability for any artwork, photographs, slides, renderings, etc. left or shipped here to be matched or copied.
Shipping To Us:
- Do not affix our prepaid mailers to any package. The Postal Service will likely return these orders to you.
- Be sure to ship all Fed Ex, US Mail, Express Mail, UPS to ship to our street address,
- 2006 North Church Street, Greensboro, N.C. 27405
Shipping Policies & Terms
- We realize that calculating the freight charges can be confusing. Many of our competitors build the freight charge into their pricing. We have opted to charge the lowest price we can for our Pick-up customers. With the extra fuel charges that carriers have added in recent years there is a huge discrepancy in what it costs to ship local, or to ship across the country. Any order requesting shipping for a mounted print larger than 24”x30” we will contact you prior to producing your print and give you an estimate of the cost.
- Please keep in mind it may be cheaper to have your print mounted locally and we can roll your products in a tube for our $8.50 standard shipping price.
- Here is an example of the difference in pricing depending on location:
- 12lb Package being shipped in two different locations:
- 35x5x30 - Richmond Va. $13.49, Rosemead Ca. $31.73
- 44x6x35 - Richmond Va. $25.20, Rosemead Ca. $55.22
- All Print Categ ories carry a $5.00 minimum order.
- All Machine Prints are printed on E- Paper unless Glossy paper is requested.
- All prints are printed borderless. Bordered prints are available upon request.
- Negatives received with scratches or other forms of mistreatment will not be spotted or retouched unless the customer requests it and receives a quote for this service.
- If we are asked to pick the best exposure or poses, our judgment will be final.
- 35mm negatives do not lend themselves to certain print sizes in regards to cropping. 4x5, 5x7, 8x10, 11x14, 16x20, 20x24,
- 24x30, and 30x40 will render a crop that does not show the entire file or negative. 4x6, 7x10, 8x12, 12x18, 10x15, 16x24, and
- 20x30 will show the entire negative.
- Odd size prints are billed at standard size cost .
- We will do our best to accommodate our customers on Rush orders. Charges can range from 50% to 200% depending on the time frame we have to work in and the complexity of the order. Sometimes it is impossible to offer a Rush, due to the volume of orders already in process. Some large orders will have their Rush computed on time basis. Be sure to check with us in advance to detrmine if Rush is available and what the charges will be for your order.
- Production schedule is based on working days of Monday through Friday.
- 10 AM is the deadline for a given day to be counted as a work day.
- Orders are due out between 4:00 and 5:15 on their due dates, unless otherwise noted on receipt.